Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dereliction of Duty

Hello Dear Readers,

I would like to apologize for the staccato posting of new blog entries. I am a very lazy man. I want very much to tell you about these people:


...and these people:


...and so many others.

I will tell you all their stories in good time. Also tonight the Commercial Appeal has asked me to shoot some images for an update on the Lester Street Murders. I will be going into the house where the killings took place to photograph the elderly couple that has moved in since the incident. I can't be sure that the images will be great, but they will surely be of interest.

However, yesterday I did something I rarely do. I photographed just because I wanted to. AND I didn't even take any pictures of people at all! I just had to put it out there first because I feel pretty alright about the entire experience. So enjoy the next post and I'll try to do better about keeping you up to date on what passes in front of my camera each day. (no promises)

Thanks so much,
Sofa King

1 comment:

  1. I see now that those are candles in the first photo. I thought for sure they were pregnancy tests.

    ReplyDelete

Followers